Teko is looking for a highly motivated AI and ML engineer. This position is responsible for designing and implementing ML solutions on e-retail and e-commerce use cases. You’ll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build automated solutions.
- Develops AI/ML solutions by delivering working and re-usable python code.
- Build, debug, train/test and maintain AI and ML algorithms and pipelines in python.
- Implement and port ML algorithms from papers, blogs and other publications/sources.
- Document AI/ML solutions in a clear and understandable way
- Explain and Share AI/ML results with blogs and demos
- Deep understanding of Algebra, Calculus and Statistics
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning principles such as:
- bias/variance tradeoff,
- cross validation,
- under/over fitting,
- loss functions,
- back propagation,
- decision trees,
- search algorithms,
- graph algorithms,
- multi-armed bandits,
- Proficient in Python
- Knowledged of
- Scipy, Numpy, Pandas
- Scikit Learn
- Develop ML APIs:
- Pragmatic approach
- Lean and incremental design
- Engineering first
- Curious and crafty
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail Passion to automate more, learn new software tools and technologies Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
Provide the repo (github, gitlab, etc) of your solution to the hiring test, attach your latest CV to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org hashtag #datateam in the subject line
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: [Data team] AI & ML Engineer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here