- Responsible for MySQL/NoSQL database administration and management (capacity planning, installation, backup, recovery, monitoring, optimizations, troubleshooting, etc.);
- Support the development team for database design;
- Review existing software architecture and contribute to improving on the future architecture for stability and a maximum of performance;
- Define and develop projects that reduce operational costs and automate regular tasks;
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches for building high-performance data persistence systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field;
- Solid understanding of MySQL/NoSQL database technologies and experience with SQL query/SQL programming;
- Familiar with scripting programming (at least one of Shell/Python/Perl/Ruby etc) and automation;
- Familiar with Linux systems and good system troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in system administration or development is preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills while having good stress management in critical situations as well as day-to-day operations;
- Detail oriented, agile, flexible.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus);
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: [SA Team] Database Administrator"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here