Teko is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Infra/ DevOps engineer. This position is responsible for designing and implementing a Kubernetes cluster which will support a number of analytical and storage services (mainly Spark, Cassandra, Redis, ELK, Prometheus). You’ll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build automated solutions.
- Build automation to install, manage & operate Kubernetes Cluster Setup.
- Manage and control Kubernetes storage, compute and service resources.
- Build and Deploy APIs and tools to efficiently manage Kubernetes application of the cluster.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Very solid experience of Linux (kernel, file system, network, devices)
- Extended experience of software development (Python, Ruby, Bash) and CI/CD pipelines
- Extended experience in infrastructure automation (packer, ansible, terraform/juju)
- Experience running container applications (docker)
- Experience monitoring and tuning linux applications and services
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Private cloud (vmware/openstack) is a plus
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail Passion to automate more, learn new software tools and technologies Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
Provide the repo (github, gitlab, etc) of your solution to the hiring test, attach your latest CV to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org hashtag #datateam in the subject line
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: DevOps Engineer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here