Teko is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer. As a member of the team, you will be exposed to all production services and infrastructure. This allows you to be a major multiplier on Teko’s product velocity. Our goal is to create a culture of service ownership, deploy immutably, and remove manual judgments, while automating the entire process to increase safety and confidence.
- You will be part of an agile team, work with the SA to create a secure, scalable infrastructure for large-scale applications.
- Build CI/CD pipeline to automate the whole development lifecycle, automated canary analysis and rollbacks. Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- Uncover systemic weaknesses in our distributed systems via Chaos Engineering, find solutions to prevent the problem before it occurs.
- Move our microservices to a container-based infrastructure using Kubernetes so understanding microservices architecture and container technologies will make your life much easier.
- From time to time, raise your standard, learn and share your knowledge with other team members.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Very solid experience of Linux (kernel, file system, network, devices)
- Extended experience of software development (Python, Golang, Java) and CI/CD pipelines.
Our current tech stacks:
- Infrastructure: Linux, Network, Storage (Ceph), Kubernetes on bare metal.
- CI/CD: Ansible, Spinnaker, Docker.
- Application layers: Python, Golang, Java.
- Distributed systems: Elasticsearch, Apache Spark
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: DevOps Engineer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit your document via Teko application form here