At Teko, with nearly 200 talented engineers in many fields, we work and share knowledge in the application of advanced technology platforms such as Cloud, Big Data, Al, … In addition, Teko Ventures is investing strongly in the fields of Fintech, New Retail, Logistics, Warehouse, Digital Entertainment, B2B Management Solution.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure we’re building the best products and deliver the most value to customers.
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, design and code review.
- Facilitate development process, work to remove all impediments and obstructions to the team’s progress.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
- Drive technical projects, innovation, leadership, endeavors to build a safe environment and promote a productive culture for work.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other equivalent degrees/experience.
- Experience in two or more of the following programming languages: Java, Golang and Python.
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale software products.
- Ability to facilitate the development process and use your experience to drive change and help engineers solve complex problems.
- Passionate about building high performance, self-sustaining teams with strong engineering culture and ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus)
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee, Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Engineering Manager"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here