Teko is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Infra engineer. This position is responsible for designing and implementing physical clusters which will support a number of analytical and storage services (mainly Spark, Cassandra, Redis, ELK, Prometheus). You’ll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build automated solutions.
- Manage and control rack-mounted servers, routers, and power units.
- Manage and control rack chassis, and data centers components (mechanical, electrical, air flow, safety)
- Select and Benchmark and Configure hardware components such as SSD, HDD, GPU, Ethernet Cards, CPU, DRAMs, SATA, RAID, Flash
- Understand and analyse hw configuration trade-offs (performance, power, cost, simplicity, durability, maintenance)
- Understanding of Thermal and Power Envelope for Rack Mounted Systems
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail Passion to automate more, learn new software tools and technologies Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a collaborative team environment
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
Provide the repo (github, gitlab, etc) of your solution to the hiring test, attach your latest CV to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org hashtag #datateam in the subject line
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: [Data Team] Infra Engineer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here