Teko Ventures is hiring Investment Associate for our team in Hanoi. We are looking for candidate to excel across functions in the firm including but not limited to deal sourcing, due-diligence, portfolio monitoring and company pitching. We value individuals who are independent, self-motivated, critical and analytical with strong interpersonal skills, quick to adapt and possess a learning mindset.
About Teko Ventures
Teko Ventures is a Vietnam-based investment fund that invests across all investment stages in Southeast Asia. We are a team with first-hand experiences of building category leaders from the ground up, including financial technology, digital entertainment, and consumer retail.
We invest primarily in:
Whether it is to eliminate intermediaries, reduce information asymmetry or increase productivity, we invest in companies leveraging on technology to positively transform industries and lives.
Improving the quality of life in underserved communities through sustainable investments that carry tangible social or environmental impact.
As an Investment Associate, your responsibility will include
- Identifying and researching for investment opportunities in tech start-ups and private companies in Vietnam.
- Analyzing market competition landscape and market data
- Performing due-diligence for investment deals, which requires close collaboration with legal and accounting functions.
- Monitoring financial performance for the investee companies for regular reviews (monthly and quarterly).
- Supporting investee companies to scale their business and collaborate across Teko Ventures’ ecosystem.
- Assist in working with other Funds and Investors on both co-investing and exit opportunities.
You will need:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field. MBA and/or Investment Banking experience is preferred but not a must.
- Good understandings of Vietnamese accounting standard and IFRS. Some experiences in financial modelling and business valuation is expected.
- Self-motivated, independent and critical thinker, quick to adapt and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player: ability to work in both small team and large corporate.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Investment Associate"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here