As a highly motivated Mobile Engineer (Android/iOS) will be to join team growing, talented engineering team based in Hanoi. You will be part of the team who are passionate about building world-class user experience applications and always seek for user satisfaction.
- You will be part of an agile team, working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers and technical leads to ideate, prototype, build and test new products or features. In short, you take ownership of your work and leads the effort from architecture, implementation, deployment and testing.
- Writing clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests and continually increase your code quality.
- Having lots of discussions, brainstorming with your team to make technical decisions.
- Reviewing your code with other team members.
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging our android application, improve performance.
- Constantly raise your standard, learning new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. We believe it’s more meaningful when we grow as a team.
- Partnering with other backend services team to build products.
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- Solid experience in programming languages Java/Kotlin for Android or Swift for iOS and familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Deep understanding about mobile platform (iOS/Android), concepts, design and ways to optimise app performance.
- Experience with designing and building great UI/UX applications is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge about scripting languages, applying automation into your development pipeline.
- It’s good to have years of experience but as long as you love to code and learn new things quickly, then you are good.
- Show us your app on Play Store or AppStore.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Mobile Engineer (Android/iOS)"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here