Network Engineer – Network Operations Center (NOC) provide essential monitoring and troubleshooting support for all Teko products, services and systems, escalating problems to appropriate teams. They aim to resolve network issues as soon as possible to bring Teko’s quality of services to new heights.
- Tier-II support and operations for Teko infrastructure, network and services.
- Work together with Infra Team, IT office Team, to provide network operation support, problem determination and troubleshooting for network incidents and escalate to vendors and management accordingly.
- Review and verify the design and implementation of network solutions.
- Maintain network performance by conducting network monitoring, analysis and performance tuning.
- Participate and provide technical support in network implementation projects wherever and whenever required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Good understanding of routing protocols like OSPF, BGP.
- Systems administration experience with Linux.
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper switches. Experience with Nexus is an advantage.
- CCNA, CCDA and CCNP are great plus.
- May be required to provide on-call support.
- Good communication and coordination skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
- Leave Paid: 12 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 18days)
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Network Engineer (NOC)"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here