- Providing general support to the HR dept, esp in recruitment.
- Drafting memos, emails, etc. in response to queries, complaints and requests for assistance.
- Assisting the HR Unit in updating and redrafting existing recruitment policies.
- Performing routine clerical duties related to recruitment procedures.
- Providing horizontal support to other HR members.
- Careful, detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
2. Knowledge and experience
- Undergraduates (3rd & 4th-year-student) majoring in Economics/ Human Resources…
- Having a clear orientation towards HR industry.
- Competent in English and Design tools is preferable.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Interviewing and evaluation skill.
- Networking skill.
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional.
- Lunch allowance, internship grant, security card…
- Free food & drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Employee Relationship: monthly team buiding.
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Recruitment Assistant"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here