- Setup, manage and maintain Teko product applications and services
- Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning
- Setup and maintain monitoring of technical performance and statistics of Teko products
- Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and System team
- Perform regular and ad-hoc server-side deployments, releases and troubleshooting
- Perform routine operation documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Familiar with Unix-like operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Familiar with python and bash scripting
- Knowledge of Computer Network (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.), Computer Organisations and OS
- Experience in the following areas is a plus;
- Experience with automation tools like Saltstack and Ansible
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Open-Falcon, etc.
- Experience with High Availability system design and Server Deployment Process
- Experience with Devops
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive under difficult and pressurized situations
- Good time management skills to work efficiently
- Passion and high sense of responsibility for work
- Fast learning ability and a good team player
- Detailed-oriented, cautious and prudent;
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
- Leave Paid: 12 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 18 days).
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: [SA Team] SA Operation"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit your document via Teko application form here