– Teko is looking for a highly motivated hands-on Data engineer.
– This position is responsible for designing and implementing cluster computing data systems.
– You’ll be collaborating closely with our engineers and must be able to work efficiently across various teams.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build Spark and Storage clusters.
- Build automation to install, manage & operate Spark, Redis, Cassandra, ELK, Prometheus, Minio, Kafka.
- Manage, backup and monitor Storage services and filesystems like S3, Cassandra and Redis Tables, and object
- stores for data analytics
- Understand, debug and patch big data files and objects in multiple formats (Parquet, HDF, Arrow)
- Build, maintain and deploy data science frameworks
- Automate ETL pipelines and ML workflow
Your Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Very solid experience of Big Data Tools and Software amd Libraries
- Extended experience of software development (Python, Scala)
- Extended experience in Jupyter ecosystem
- Experience running SQL in different flavours (Spark, Cassandra, RDBMS)
- Experience monitoring and tuning big data applications and services
- Experience with distributed computing (Spark, Dask, TF)
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience with Concourse is a plus
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
Why You’ll Love Working Here
● Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + KPI Bonus) ;
● The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
● Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
● Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and Generali insurance under the company’s own policy;
● Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team buiding;
● Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
● Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Senior/ Experienced Data Engineer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here