As a UX UI Designer, you will be responsible for translating high-level requirements into flows and wireframes, then transform these into beautiful, conceptual, intuitive and functional prototypes and designs that can be executed and implemented across the required platforms. You will be working closely with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Own and take responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of UI and UX for mobile and web platform;
- Operate as a member of the Design Team to design best-in-class UX;
- Collaborate with Product and Development Teams and provide the voice of design to project decision making;
- Be passionate and excited about all things Design and UX – we want you to bring fresh ideas to the team and always act as a UX evangelist to us internally and users;
- Regularly communicate with users to test out ideas and get more feedback;
- Be open to constructive design criticism, participatory design and design thinking activities;
- Actively participate in analyzing and improving Design processes.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects;
- Expert knowledge of mocking tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS, InVision, pen and paper;
- Proven visual design sense and the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas through drawing;
- Proficiency with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology;
- Experience in conducting studies, analysis and user testing in order to make data driven decisions;
- You believe that creativity comes from iterations and different approaches and you are willing to start over to achieve the best user experiences;
- Excellent communication skills and high comfort level with both written and verbal communication with clients;
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across several tasks;
- Self-starter “mindset
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + performance bonus) ;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check andGenerali insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 14 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 20days)
- Working time: Monday – Friday
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: UI/UX Designer"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here