At VNPAY, we’re literally changing how the world pays and get paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control VNPAY enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
Software team at VNPAY develop innovative solutions and high-quality products that touch millions of people in Vietnam and around the S.E.A. Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments across all business units, including VNPAY QR, vBan, VnMart, VnPayBill, and VnTicket. We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering Vietnam’s leading payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
- Understand, and analyze the needs from business users, end users
- Working with Product Manager, development team, and others to create user stories, wireframes, diagrams, …
- Working with development team to transfer the requirements
- Support UAT testing
- Report to Product Manager
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 2+ years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Experience in gathering and documenting complex system requirements, writing technical specifications, developing detailed system diagrams
- Experience in analysis techniques, such as requirements gathering, and user story development
- Understanding basic project management principles, and quality assurance testing
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Experience with one design tool. E.g.: Visio, Balsamiq, InVision, Axure, …
Nice to have:
- Experience with a collaboration software. E.g.: Confluence
- Experience in web services systems
- Experience in Fintech domain is an advantage
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in VNPay with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Be involved into Fintech business with VNPAY – leading e-payment
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer.
- Annual health check and individual health insurance provided by Generali
- Employee Relationship: company trip, team buiding.
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: Business Analyst"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here