At VNPAY, we’re literally changing how the world pays and get paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control VNPAY enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
Software team at VNPAY develop innovative solutions and high-quality products that touch millions of people in Vietnam and around the S.E.A. Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments across all business units, including VNPAY QR, vBan, VnMart, VnPayBill, and VnTicket. We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering Vietnam’s leading payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
- Build the standard of software testing
- Manage and provide proper training and guidance for the QC team on service mindset, and software development documentation
- Ensure the quality of software testing of the team
- Research on new technologies, and suitable tools to apply to the QC process
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience of software testing (test cases creating, execution, and reporting)
- 1+ year of experience in leading a software testing team
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Strong project management skills, problem-solving, and time management
- Solid knowledge in software testing methodology, and tools
- Good at requirement analysis
- Experience with RDBMS concepts and SQL queries
- Experience with one following applications: JIRA, Redmine, …
Nice to have:
- Know basic UNIX (or keen to learn basic UNIX in some hours
- Experience with automation test is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in VNPay with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Be involved into Fintech business with VNPAY – leading e-payment
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee, Tea & Beer
- Annual health check and individual health insurance provided by Generali
- Employee Relationship: company trip, team building…
Submit your personal document
Follow these steps to have a highly appreciated document
- Update your latest CV including email, phone number and your desired salary
- Write an email with the subject line: "Apply for the position: QC Manager"
- Attach your latest CV to the email and send to email@example.com
Or submit your document via Teko application form here